Chambers of Commerce work hard to advocate for their local businesses and communities. While many chambers have different goals, the Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives (ACCE) has created a list of the five most popular:
- Building communities (regions/states/nations) to which residents, visitors, and investors are attracted
- Promoting those communities
- Striving to ensure future prosperity via a pro-business climate
- Representing the unified voice of the employer community
- Reducing transactional friction through well-functioning networks
In order to accomplish these goals, chambers of commerce must generate leads and recruit more members. A great way to do that is through Facebook page engagement.
Some of the best ways to engage new members on Facebook is through event creation, targeted sponsored posts, engaging pictures tagged with members, videos highlighting the community, and much more.
There are many chambers that do a fantastic job at engaging their communities on Facebook, but here are 8 of our favorite for lead generation that you can use for inspiration within your own pages:
What chambers do you love engaging with on Facebook?